ACE Mentoring Programme
The ACE Mentoring Programme aims to support emerging Dutch producers in managing their careers and developing their international network, by providing them with the opportunity to learn from established mentors actively working within the European film industry.
The programme welcomes producers working in fiction, animation and documentary, and strives to make the industry inclusive and diverse.
Each year three Dutch producers will be selected for the programme. After selection each producer will be matched to a mentor according to their specific needs.
Throughout the year, the producer will have up to 4 personal meetings with mentors at festivals and industry events when both are present, or during online consultations.
To best benefit from the programme, we ask producers to have a full-length project in development. This can be fiction, animation or documentary.
- Emerging Dutch producers with some experience in production, who are looking to expand their knowledge of international co-production, feature film financing, production, sales, distribution, marketing and business development;
- Producers should have at least one credit on a film or TV series, without necessarily having a full production credit;
- Producers need to have a full-length fiction, animation or documentary project in development;
- The programme welcomes producers working in fiction, animation and documentary, and strives to make the industry inclusive and diverse.
- Producers would need to be committed to the programme for the entire duration.
- Participation is free of charge. However, all travel and accommodation expenses that may arise are not covered by the organisation
- Dates: February – December 2021, with meetings held throughout the year
- Location: Online and at international festivals and markets.
How to apply
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A motivational letter;
- Producer’s biography & filmography;
- List of current projects in development (with information and status on each project).