BHV Training (Emergency Response) – october 2023
LEARN LIFE-SAVING SKILLS WITH OUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE (BHV) TRAINING
Safety on the shop floor or movie set is paramount, which is why it is essential to be well prepared for emergencies. Are you the person who can act appropriately in the event of an emergency and make a difference?
Grab your chance now and join our BHV training on Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023. Learn life-saving skills and build the confidence to act decisively in emergency situations, whether minor accidents or serious emergencies.
Professional instructors will guide you step by step in learning essential first aid techniques, firefighting, and evacuation procedures. You will also learn how to respond appropriately to cardiac arrests and other life-threatening situations. Upon completion of the basic course, you will receive a BHV certificate valid for 2 years.
Do you already have a BHV certificate? Good job! But remember that regular refresher training is crucial to keep your knowledge up-to-date and sharpen your reaction time. For those with an expired certificate, we also offer a refresher course so you can renew your skills at an attractive rate.
Don’t hesitate any longer, take matters into your own hands, and make sure you and your colleagues are well prepared for any emergency that may arise. Register today for our BHV training on October 11, 2023 at MACA in Amsterdam.
Safety starts with you. Get involved and make a difference!
The BHV course takes place at:
- Date: Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023
- Time: 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Location: MACA at the NDSM Werf (Amsterdam North).
- Basic course (meeting + one additional e-learning) €142.50 excl VAT
- Refresher course (extension of your current certificate): €95,- excl VAT
For this workshop, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- If you cancel up to 14 days prior to the workshop, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid.
- If you cancel between 14 and 7 days prior to the workshop, you will receive a 50% refund of the amount paid.
- If you cancel within 7 days before the workshop, there is no right to a refund.
Please email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For the costs of this workshop, you can apply for a contribution from Werktuig Permanent Professional Development (PPO). PPO funds development plans for anyone working in the creative or cultural sector, both employees and self-employed. PPO will fund 1/3 of your application, for a workshop or training, for example. The remaining amount must be funded by your employer, client and/or yourself.
- BHV is funded in part by the Film Fund. Therefore, unfortunately, you are not eligible for a contribution in the area of training activities from the Film Fund.
Photo: Almicheal Fraay